Wednesday 23 January 2013

Who said romance was dead?

Just a quick little post to inform you on whats been happening all week!! MY BOYFRIEND BOOKED FOR US TO GO TO BUDAPEST!! by the heavy use of the capital letters I'm hoping to express my excitement as I've wanted to visit for a few years now! I think it just looks brilliant especially with all the impressive architecture and in pictures it appears to have a somewhat Parisian feel to it! so yes I'm very very excited! it was meant to be a surprise but he told me...but who likes surprises anyway? that was his answer! we go in only a matter of weeks the 2nd February to be precise so not long at all! This week I've been revising for my valuation exam which is later on today :( I'm feeling slightly sick about it all so as a not so good student i thought a quick blog post would perhaps calm my nerves a little! I'm planning on going home on Friday which I'm really excited about as it's my birthday on Sunday and it'll be nice seeing family and Jordan as i missed his birthday yesterday :( this past year has flown incredibly quickly I'm struggling to keep up with it! I'll just leave with some beautiful pictures I found on weheartit and on pinterest (which I just joined a matter of minutes ago)




does anyone else think this looks like something from Harry Potter?

Has anyone else visited Budapest at this time of year? What would you recommend wearing whilst over there? Any recommendations on places to visit? All suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)


I hope everyone has a brilliant week and if you have exams -like me- GOOD LUCK!! 

Love 


11 comments:

  1. Hi doll! Just found your blog on the bbloggers chat. So glad I came across it! Lovely post :)

    New follower - http://www.elisedopson.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so so glad you enjoyed the post :)) it was just a little quick one because i had been absent for a few days!! thanks ever so much for your kind words it really means alot!! thanks for following!! xxx

      Delete
  2. So jealous that you are off here! Bet it's cost him a fortune, lucky girly!

    I have also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! yay, check out my blog if you want to take part http://somlclr.blogspot.co.uk/
    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i'm so so excited!! 5* hotel too...not trying to brag haha! oh thank you ever so much that's lovely :))

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely! Yay! You started a blog too! Love Budapest, was one of the very first city breaks I went on. I have lots of places you should see! :-)
    I am now following you :D

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've wanted to visit in so so long so i'm super excited to be going!! oohh any tips on where we should go? any good attractions to visit :) there off for 4 days so that should be enough time to cram some good sight seeing in :)) yaaayyyyy thankyou!! i thought i'd already told you i was now a member of the blogging community :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your exams! Man your boyfriend sounds like a keeper haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its his way of starting a fresh trying to be a good boyfriend :) so far he's doing well haha!! xxx

      Delete
  5. oh thankyou!! that means so much :)) i'd love to have a look at yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how sweet of your boyfriend! Budapest is beautiful, the architecture is stunning, also it's pretty darn cheap! Enjoy :) xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just got back!!! well and truly enjoyed it! i knew it wouldn't disappoint but it was stunning every street we went down we kept saying ' oooohhh' and 'ahhhh' closely followed by me saying 'isnt that building pretty!!' wish we could have stayed longer :(( thank you for commenting and thanks for leaving me a link to your blog :)) i shall have a look! love finding new read!! xxx

      Delete