Thursday 28 February 2013

Recipe | Mug Brownies


I haven't blogged in some time, this makes me sad but its simply because nothing remotely interesting has happened :( I’ve not been anywhere exciting or bought anything that I just needed to share with you (in fact I've not bought anything in weeks!)
My flatmate and I have however discovered mug brownies! If you haven’t tried them you really should as they’re so quick and easy to make and require nothing that you won’t already have in the cupboard. The recipe is as follows;
2 table spoons of butter
2 table spoons of water
4 table spoons of sugar
4 table spoons of flour
2ish tables spoons of coco (or hot chocolate)

Method:
Melt the butter in the microwave.
Once melted add the water
Add all the other ingredients
Stir until all are combined
Pop in the mircrowave for about 90 seconds!
  Voila!

Sadly I have no pictures on how to make these because they’re normally just a last minute treat! 

Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

What are your plans for this week? 

Love 


2 comments: