Friday 22 March 2013

'I’m so in love with you, make love your goal'


This has been what I would call one of my busier weeks! As usually my weeks are slightly on the boring side of life. Last Friday me and my friend Katy went to see Gabrielle Aplin At Plug in Sheffield. I hadn't really listened to much by Gabrielle so I wasn't too sure what to expect. If you’re completely clueless as to who she is she sang ‘The Power of Love’ from the Christmas John Lewis Advert!
We paid only £10 so we didn't expect there to be a support act…when in fact there was two!! Andreas Moe- Swedish singer songwriter- was the second support act and he was brilliant! And rather pleasant on the eye too! Gabrielle didn’t disappoint either! Most of the songs I didn’t know but that didn’t make it any less enjoyable! She had such a lovely voice and seemed such a nice girl….I sound like my mum but she actually seemed really nice..the kind of girl you would love to be friends with! I expect we will see big things from Gabielle Aplin in the future and she 100% deserves it! If you get the chance to see her live or are planning on seeing her live you will not be disappointed!

Has anyone else been to see Gabrielle Aplin?

On Saturday we went to London to the Ideal Home Exhibition…perhaps some peoples idea of hell but it was great! It was great just spending time together as a family as it’s a rarity at the moment as both me and my sister are away at uni and dad works away. We stayed overnight and went for tea at TheBridge House in Little Venice which was a stones throw away from our hotel, I had a pork and chorizo burger (obviously)  and it was super yummy! I would definitely visit again as it had such a great trendy pub atmosphere, even though the table behind us were a little rowdy. On Sunday we took a tube ride to Covent Garden before hopping on the tube back to kings cross and returning home! I love London and it was such a great weekend away..although the weather was grim! See you soon London!

Source: //www.thebridgehouselittlevenice.co.uk/gallery/


I’ve been home from uni this week so it was a great chance to spend as much time as possible with my boyfriend! Being at uni sucks as we used to see each other most days when I was at home but work commitments often interfere which means we don’t normally get to see each other as much as we would like.
 
I think that’s enough from me!

I hope you have all had a brilliant week and have exciting plans for the weekend! 

Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment