Saturday 9 March 2013

Weekend Wishlist



1. Ring - Dogeared
2. Shoes -Office
3. Bag -Mulberry
4. Dress- Topshop


This is my first attempt at making a wishlist having tried and failed the other week, i hope this looks a little better - personally i think its a vast improvement! the images before just looked wrong! all blury and horrid *sigh*

1. This lovely little ring from Dogeared is so dainty and pretty! I used to hate rings but since being bought a pandora ring from jordan just before I went to uni they've barely left my finger! i love how delicate this looks so i don't risk my fingers looking like undercooked sausages...no one wants sausage fingers..my flatmate often says she's off to the finger gym! and does funny little finger exercises ha! I find it funny but i bet anyone reading this will be like whhhhhaaattttt *confused face* 

2. I find it hard not to fall in love with these shoes! Office have once again done me proud! I feel these could be a strong contender when it comes to my summer shoes, i just kind of wish they did them in white too! I don't know if any one can remember but last year topshop bought out a pair of white ones similar to these...sadly i missed that train..not literal train obv! The nude colour of these shoes will go with virtually everything and if i  was to be reincarnated as a shoe i think this would perhaps be it.

3. This is perhaps the joke element to this wishlist as I am very aware that i will never purchase this! However if i had the funds (ie if i at least had a job) I would be running there now! The mint green colour is perhaps one of my favourite summer time colours, i think it could be because i like mint choc chip ice cream ...and just the colour green in general! Its a perfect size too and with a scalloped edge, whats not to love!

4. I've been eyeing up the top version to this dress recently in my local topshop and i simply love the print! I always think that a dress is such a better buy as its a full outfit! as you don't have to faf around and worry about what to wear with *said top* This dress is ultra versatile as I could wear this dress both on a night out or as a day dress! i'm not sure what i think to the cut out detail...normally it would be a no go but i just love this dress! 

Today me and Jordan went into town to buy some little bits for mothers day! We ended up having fish at chips at House Of Fraser cafe! it was so so yummy! 

Has everyone had a good week/weekend?

Finally HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...(for tomorrow)


Love 


3 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on them shoes! They are so adorable and I love the colour.
    And that mulberry is just amazing! Definitely a lifetime wishlist :')

    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete